Saturday, January 17, 2015

Jumping on the Diva's Band Wagon

This pattern is called Braidle
It's been a long time since I did any Zentangle tiles but I wanted to support The Diva as she tries to reach 200 posts to her blog on it's 200th zentangle challenge. 

http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2015/01/tada-weekly-challenge-200.html

I wasn't satisfied with just one tile though, they were so much fun to do, that I did 4.  The guidelines for this challenge was that it was supposed to be a monotangle, one pattern, and fill up the whole page right to the edges.  Also we had to put the number 200 in there somewhere.  Can you find my 200's?



Socc
 
Atrom
 
Mooka
 

4 comments:

  1. I like them all, but especially the first one with the subliminal 200!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of cool stuff here, lori! i love braidle - not familiar with it. i'll have to go searching for the step-out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete