Thursday, May 3, 2012

Make your Art a Habit.

Way back in February I signed up for Joanna Sharpe's Letter Love class and she posted a new lesson every night at midnight for the full month.  After 29 days of having to be creative every day, waking up every morning and starting the lesson even before getting dress and while the coffee was brewing, it became a habit.  A wonderful habit and I have not stopped since.  My computer desk has now become my art space.  As I glance around my lap top I have pencils, water paint, paper, my markers and I feel happy.




3 comments:

  1. me too, Lori!! It is definitely a habit!! :) You are in Brownsville....at the bottom of the state! I'm in Amarillo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lori, my craft room has been overtaken by Joanne's classes, also. Loving her teaching, the stuff we are creating, the products we have bought and the wonderful group of ladies I've been meeting in this group. Here's my blog- swskeels.blogspot.com. Stop by and I will definitely be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, I too signed up a couple of weeks ago to LLove class and my table has also turned into my "art center"...love finding out about all the yummy products and doing the classes and learning new things. I too just love the ladies in this group, look forward to getting to know you all better.

    ReplyDelete